1) Securing a hand-painted oil painting medium over a base pan;
2) Moisturizing said painting medium with a film of water;
3) Depositing and moving one or more of the present composition on said painting medium to produce a first image;
4) Removing said painting medium from the base pan and securing a transferring paper over the base pan;
5) Moisturizing said transferring paper with a film of water;
6) Depositing and moving one or more of the present composition on said transferring paper to produce a second image;
7) Placing onto said transferring paper a masking paper with a hollow shape over said second image;
8) Placing said abstract oil paintings medium over masking paper with the first image facing said second image, and transferring said second image onto said painting medium;
9) Separating said painting medium and allowing it to dry.
Another method of using the above composition for Flowing Colors oil animal oil paintings comprise the steps of:
a) Placing a figure oil paintings medium over a base pan or sturdy surface;
b) Applying one or more Flowing Colors to one or multiple parts of the painting medium;
c) Directing the Flowing Colors to flow and mix wherein desired shapes and images are formed;
d) Drying the Flowing Colors with a drying device.